* The most common name in the world is Mohammed . * The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.* The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue . * There are two credit cards for every person in the United States. * TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard. * Women blink nearly twice as much as men!!
* You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.
* It is impossible to lick your elbow.
* People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
* It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
* If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
* Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
Spades – King David Clubs – Alexander the Great Hearts – Charlemagne Diamonds – Julius Caesar .
* 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
* If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
* What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
Ans. – All invented by women . * Question – This is the only food that doesn’t spoil. What is this?
Ans. – Honey
* A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
* A snail can sleep for three years . * All polar bears are left handed.
* American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
* Butterflies taste with their feet.
* Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
* In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
* On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
* Shakespeare invented the word ‘assassination’ and ‘bump’.
* Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
* The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
* The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
* The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
* Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
* Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
* The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
* Most lipstick contains fish scales.
* Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.